These patented vaginal dilators are made with FDA approved plastic, and has over 60 strong neodymium magnets inside each dilator.
The purpose of these vaginal dilators is to help with dyspareunia, vaginal atrophy, vaginismus, vulvodynia, vaginal agenesis, and levator ani syndrome.
Do vaginal magnets actually work?
Some people may have doubts about the effectiveness of magnets for healing purposes. There are a lot of snake-oil salesmen out there!
However, a full evidence-based double-blind clinical trial was done for magnetic vaginal dilators, and you can read about it here.
The summary of the results of the clinical trial are:
- Eighty percent (80%) of study subjects reported a decrease in overall pain after using the VuVa™ magnetic vaginal dilators.
- Subjects using the VuVa™ magnetic vaginal dilators experienced an average thirty percent (30%) decrease in pain levels on a standardized tampon test, which is a way to clinically measure pain associated with sexual intercourse.
- The cotton swab test evaluates eleven (11) different locations of the vulvar vestibule for pain. Eighty percent (80%) of the study subjects reported a decrease in the total number of locations after using the VuVa™ magnetic vaginal dilators.
- Subjects using the VuVa™ magnetic vaginal dilators experienced an average twenty eight percent (28%) decrease in pain levels using a standardized cotton swab test, which is a non-invasive measure of vaginal pain.
- Overall anxiety associated with vaginal penetration is significantly decreased in all subjects.
- Subjects report feeling more confident about their sexual health in the future after completing the study.
Testimonials for VuVa
A lot of women experienced improvement in their sex lives thanks to VuVa! VuVa dilators are the dilators that Dr. Chang recommends.
About the manufacturer: VuVaTech
VuVa dilators are manufactured locally in Sarasota, FL, USA
Their founder is Tara Langdale-Schmidt, she was recently featured in an article for BBC.