Medical coaching on a complex matter.
When we say "complex" we mean that it would require any or all of the following :
- Finding and reading new PubMed journal articles
- Reaching out to other researchers to discuss
- Original research
- Formulating brand new products
If your question or case is "simple", please purchase the Simple Medical Coaching.
How it works:
1. Please purchase this item by checking out. As a bonus, you will automatically receive a $50 gift card to spend on NeuEve products.
2. Please fill out the form here to ask your complex question: https://www.neueve.com/pages/medical-question-contact-form
3. Dr. Renjie Chang or someone on our science staff will answer your questions.
4. You can follow up and chat with us for the next 14 days.
Legal Disclaimer -
- Dr. Chang and our science staff are in the role of researcher and coach, not physicians. We create innovations. We are not your care-provider.
- This does not form a patient-doctor relationship
- This is not medical advice
- Please contact 911 for emergencies
- No results are guaranteed
- We cannot give coaching to pregnant women
For vaginal use only. Stop use and wash thoroughly to remove the suppository if suspected allergy occurs (such as itching and excessive discharges).
Stop use and consult with your doctor if:
- Symptoms persist after the initial dosage of 8-12 suppositories
- You have pain or tenderness in the lower part of the abdomen and pelvis
- You have vaginal discharge or bleeding, chills, nausea, or feverYou (or your sexual partner) have sores or ulcers
- You have an STD (sexually transmitted disease) or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease)
- Your vaginal discharge is an unusual amount, color, or odor
- You have frequent and painful urinationIf use results in pain, soreness, swelling, redness, itching, or irritation.
NeuEve suppositories are not contraceptives or drugs of any kind. They do NOT protect against any communicable diseases. There is no data available for compatibility with latex condoms. As a precautionary measure, you should not use NeuEve if you use latex condoms. If you are pregnant you should ask a health professional before using this product. If the NeuEve is accidentally eaten or swallowed, it is not a problem, because it is fully food grade and should be safe even though it may taste bad.
Store the product in a cool, dry place (4 – 20°C). Keep it away from heat, direct sunlight, and the reach of children.
1. Use restroom to empty bowels or the bladder. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Tear a single suppository apart from the group.
3. Find the bullet point of the suppository. It has two opened wings.
4. Peel open the suppository shell.
5. Lie on back, raise knees and gently insert the suppository with a finger and push into the vagina as far as it will comfortably go.
6. Stay in this position for about 15 minutes, or until the suppository melts.
Using at bedtime is desirable. Do not use during menses.
Which Formula is Right for Me?
A helpful analogy: think of using NeuEve like training for a marathon. Vaginal wall thickness is like your conditioning level.
Use our charts to look up the formula that is personalized for you.
The right formula depends on:
1. Menopausal status (pre/peri/post)
3. How Painful is Sex? (0-10)
|Vaginal Wall Thickness||Thin||Moderate||Thick|
|Use Every||3-4 days||5 days||7 days|
|Quantity per Month (28-days)||8||6||4|
The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Specific results are not guaranteed and results may vary.
For more information, please read our full legal disclaimer.