Apply Here: https://forms.gle/sv6Yzq4V3FQWGNiZ9
$200 USD / 8 hour day
At NeuEve we are a small, family business and we manufacture and sell natural remedies for women.
We care passionately about helping people and contributing to society.
- The manufacturing assistant will help with filling jars, capping, sealing, and packing boxes.
- The manufacturing assistant will be needed about 2 Tuesdays per month, and some Wednesdays possibly. We will let you know 7 days in advance when you are needed. Starting time 8 am, ending time 4pm.
- Success looks like: showing up on time, being a both careful/detailed, and time-efficient/quick
- Having ideas for improvements in quality/efficiency is a plus!
- Your work is very important to helping our customers get the relief from symptoms that they need!
- The manufacturing assistant will report to Kevin Tao, cofounder
Responsibilities and Duties:
- When making Cream:
- Placing empty jars on trays
- Filling jars
- Capping jars
- Sealing jars
- Counting jars and putting them in a box
- Other miscellaneous light hand-work
- When making Suppositories:
- Scooping powders
- Pouring mixtures
- Loading shells
- Running a filling machine and watching it
- Unloading filled shells
- Loading a shell-cutting machine and watching it
- Placing bags into boxes
- Enjoys and feels proud of working with hands
- Experience - any job or hobby that involves making things, such as cooking or crafting
- Strong morals and values
Potential for Growth and Other Benefits:
- $200 for 8 hours of rewarding, fulfilling work
- Feeling of pride in making products that help lots of people
- We have nap pods!
- We have a culture of caring for our workers!
If you can think of someone who would be perfect, we are paying $50 to whoever refers a candidate we hire.