Organic palm oil*, organic coconut oil, beeswax, organic tapioca starch, organic potato starch, evening primrose oil, organic sea buckthorn fruit oil, lavender essential oil, orange oil, vitamin E (d-α tocopherol), and a proprietary blend of nutrients
NeuEve DOES NOT contain yeasts, bacteria, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, antibiotics, fragrances, synthetic hormones, petroleum products, preservatives, or artificial color.
NeuEve is manufactured locally and sustainably in small-batches in Chicago, IL, USA, with care and tenderness.
For vaginal use only. Stop use and wash thoroughly to remove the suppository if suspected allergy occurs (such as itching and excessive discharges).
Stop use and consult with your doctor if:
- Symptoms persist after the initial dosage of 8-12 suppositories
- You have pain or tenderness in the lower part of the abdomen and pelvis
- You have vaginal discharge or bleeding, chills, nausea, or fever
- You (or your sexual partner) have sores or ulcers
- You have an STD (sexually transmitted disease) or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease)
- Your vaginal discharge is an unusual amount, color, or odor
- You have frequent and painful urination
- If use results in pain, soreness, swelling, redness, itching, or irritation.
NeuEve suppositories are not contraceptives or drugs of any kind. They do NOT protect against any communicable diseases. There is no data available for compatibility with latex condoms. As a precautionary measure, you should not use NeuEve if you use latex condoms. If you are pregnant you should ask a health professional before using this product. If the NeuEve is accidentally eaten or swallowed, it is not a problem, because it is fully food grade and should be safe even though it may taste bad.
Store the product in a cool, dry place (4 – 20°C). Keep it away from heat, direct sunlight, and the reach of children.
Vaginal odor, dryness, appearance of atrophy, or painful intercourse (dyspareunia).
Directions for use:
- Use restroom to empty bowels or the bladder. Wash hands with soap and water.
- Tear a single suppository apart from the group.
- Find the bullet point of the suppository. It has two opened wings.
- Peel open the suppository shell.
- Lie on back, raise knees and gently insert the suppository with a finger and push into the vagina as far as it will comfortably go.
- Stay in this position for about 15 minutes, or until the suppository melts.
For more details of suppository application please see :