- Using an applicator can help deliver the suppository deeper and avoid the suppository melt in the hand. Many customers use an applicator to help inserting suppositories.
- It is designed specially for delivering the NeuEve brand vaginal suppositories. It is not guaranteed to work for other brand of suppository unless the size matches.
- The internal diameter is 11mm or 3.5/8 inches.
- Washable and reusable.
- Made of plastic
- It is designed for delivering suppositories, not for cream or tablet.
- Rinse after each use
- Empty bowels and bladder.
- Wash your hands with soap and hot water.
- Remove the wrapper from the suppository.
- Place the suppository briefly into warm water just to moisten it.
- Place the flat end of the suppository into the applicator.
- Use vaginal moisturizer, cream or lubricant on both your vagina and the applicator to ease insertion.
- Lie on your back, raise knees and gently insert the applicator into the vagina as far as it will comfortably go.
- Press the plunger gently to release the suppository.
- Rinse after each using.
Tip: Use vaginal moisturizer, cream or lubricant to ease insertion.
Who Shouldn't Use the NeuEve Applicator?
For women over 55 or had cancer treatment, we do not recommendthe NeuEve applicator. An applicator may cause scraping injuries due to dryness and atrophy
We suggest you to use your fingers to insert the suppositories.
Fingers are more gentle and easier to get a painless insertion. After your dryness is relieved, you can start using an applicator, if you want, for better delivery of the suppository.