- For women <55. If you are over 55, order NeuEve Silk and Cream instead. For first time users (<55 year old) to test 3 different formulas for vaginal dryness, atrophy, painful sex, and menopause-related chronic urinary tract infection (UTI).
- Contains 4 Silk, 2 Silver and 1 Gold formula suppositories and 1 NeuEve travel size balm cream. One month supply.
- If you cannot use estrogen, try NeuEve. Hormone free. All natural. Patented formula invented by a woman doctor. Works well when combined with the NeuEve cream.
- Warning: Product becomes soft when weather is hot. Refrigerate before use. Start with the mild Silk formula (2/week). Then, change to the moderate Silver formula (1/5 days) and the strong Gold formula (1/week).
For vaginal use only. Stop use and wash thoroughly to remove the suppository if suspected allergy occurs (such as itching and excessive discharges).
Stop use and consult with your doctor if:
- Symptoms persist after the initial dosage of 8-12 suppositories
- You have pain or tenderness in the lower part of the abdomen and pelvis
- You have vaginal discharge or bleeding, chills, nausea, or feverYou (or your sexual partner) have sores or ulcers
- You have an STD (sexually transmitted disease) or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease)
- Your vaginal discharge is an unusual amount, color, or odor
- You have frequent and painful urinationIf use results in pain, soreness, swelling, redness, itching, or irritation.
NeuEve suppositories are not contraceptives or drugs of any kind. They do NOT protect against any communicable diseases. There is no data available for compatibility with latex condoms. As a precautionary measure, you should not use NeuEve if you use latex condoms. If you are pregnant you should ask a health professional before using this product. If the NeuEve is accidentally eaten or swallowed, it is not a problem, because it is fully food grade and should be safe even though it may taste bad.
Store the product in a cool, dry place (4 – 20°C). Keep it away from heat, direct sunlight, and the reach of children.
1. Use restroom to empty bowels or the bladder. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Tear a single suppository apart from the group.
3. Find the bullet point of the suppository. It has two opened wings.
4. Peel open the suppository shell.
5. Lie on back, raise knees and gently insert the suppository with a finger and push into the vagina as far as it will comfortably go.
6. Stay in this position for about 15 minutes, or until the suppository melts.
Using at bedtime is desirable. Do not use during menses.
Which Formula is Right for Me?
A helpful analogy: think of using NeuEve like training for a marathon. Vaginal wall thickness is like your conditioning level.
Use our charts to look up the formula that is personalized for you.
The right formula depends on:
1. Menopausal status (pre/peri/post)
3. How Painful is Sex? (0-10)
|Vaginal Wall Thickness||Thin||Moderate||Thick|
|Use Every||3-4 days||5 days||7 days|
|Quantity per Month (28-days)||8||6||4|
The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Specific results are not guaranteed and results may vary.
For more information, please read our full legal disclaimer.