Not recommended for new users, specially women over 70 and with vaginal dryness. Consider using your finger instead.
- Using an applicator can help deliver the suppository deeper and avoid the suppository melt in the hand. Many customers use an applicator to help inserting suppositories.
- It is designed specially for delivering the NeuEve brand vaginal suppositories. It is not guaranteed to work for other brand of suppository unless the size matches.
- The internal diameter is 11mm or 3.5/8 inches.
- Washable and reusable.
- Made of plastic
- It is designed for delivering suppositories, not for cream or tablet.
- Rinse after each use
- Empty bowels and bladder.
- Wash your hands with soap and hot water.
- Remove the wrapper from the suppository.
- Place the suppository briefly into warm water just to moisten it.
- Place the flat end of the suppository into the applicator.
- Use vaginal moisturizer, cream or lubricant on both your vagina and the applicator to ease insertion.
- Lie on your back, raise knees and gently insert the applicator into the vagina as far as it will comfortably go.
- Press the plunger gently to release the suppository.
- Rinse after each using.
Tip: Use vaginal moisturizer, cream or lubricant to ease insertion.
Who Shouldn't Use the NeuEve Applicator?
For all beginning users, especially women with vaginal dryness, we do not recommend using NeuEve applicator. An applicator may cause scraping injuries due to dryness and atrophy
We suggest you to use your fingers to insert the suppositories.
Fingers are more gentle and easier to get a painless insertion. After your dryness is relieved, you can start using an applicator, if you want, for better delivery of the suppository.
Which Formula is Right for Me?
A helpful analogy: think of using NeuEve like training for a marathon. Vaginal wall thickness is like your conditioning level.
Use our charts to look up the formula that is personalized for you.
The right formula depends on:
1. Menopausal status (pre/peri/post)
3. How Painful is Sex? (0-10)
|Vaginal Wall Thickness||Thin||Moderate||Thick|
|Use Every||3-4 days||5 days||7 days|
|Quantity per Month (28-days)||8||6||4|
The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Specific results are not guaranteed and results may vary.
For more information, please read our full legal disclaimer.