Organic palm oil*, organic coconut oil, organic beeswax, organic tapioca starch, organic potato starch, evening primrose oil, organic sea buckthorn fruit oil, organic rose essential oil, organic orange oil, organic vitamin E (d-α tocopherol), proprietary blend of nutrients.
NeuEve is gluten-free, hormone-free, and estrogen-free. NeuEve does NOT contain any boric acid, petrochemicals, parabens, BHT, T.E.A, M.E.A, urea, glycols, PEGs, etc. NeuEve has never been tested on animals and does not contain animal products.
NeuEve is manufactured locally and sustainably in small batches in Chicago, IL, USA, with care and tenderness.
NeuEve Gold is a natural vaginal suppository developed by a gynecologist.
NeuEve Gold naturally moisturizes to help with painful sex (dyspareunia).
NeuEve Gold is made with vitamins and nutrients to nourish the vaginal tissues. The low pH helps to restore vaginal ecology and get rid of recurrent BV (bacterial vaginosis).
What does NeuEve Gold do?
NeuEve Gold is ideal for women with mild painful sex, mild vaginal atrophy, and mild vaginal dryness. NeuEve Gold is excellent for maintaining a healthy vaginal ecological balance.
NeuEve Gold is more concentrated in certain ingredients and with extended release. It is designed for long-term relieving of dryness and atrophy and is suitable for easy maintenance (use 1 per week) because it can last 7-8 days.
NeuEve Gold is also excellent for recurrent fishy vaginal odor or bacterial vaginosis. Many women with years of recurrent BV were finally able to break the cycle with NeuEve Gold. However, for relieving BV, you need to use it once every 3 days. One pack lasts for 12 days.
If your BV case is severe, you may need to graduate to BV Clear in 3 - 6 months to achieve full clearance of BV.
Meanwhile, taking probiotic supplements can help speed up the BV clearance.
How do I know if the product has worked for me? If your major discomfort is painful sex, dryness, and atrophy, you may assess your progress by this article. If your major discomfort is BV or odor, you may find this article helpful.
Who's NeuEve Gold For?
NeuEve Gold is our strongest vaginal suppository.
We generally recommend starting with NeuEve Gold for women who are under 40 years old and are premenopausal.
We DO NOT recommend starting with NeuEve Gold (start instead with Silk or Silver) if you have a medical history of any of the following:
- breast or ovarian cancer treatment
- lichen sclerosus
- Sjogren's syndrome
- currently use antihypertensive drugs
- currently use antiallergics drugs
- currently use antidepressants drugs
If you've been using NeuEve Silver for 1-4 months, you can consider moving up to NeuEve Gold.
NeuEve does not contain any estrogen, progesterone, herbs, or drugs. That makes NeuEve perfect for women wanting to avoid hormones, (such as breast and ovarian cancer survivors and previvors). NeuEve is also perfect for women wanting to supplement their estrogen replacement therapy with something extra.
To head start recovery, you can use two packs of Gold in the first month, using a suppository twice a week. After 1 month, you can switch to the suggested application frequency, using one suppository per week for health maintenance.
Reversal of vaginal atrophy is like a race against aging. Some age faster than others. The suggested application frequency is suitable for most. But if you feel that you may be falling behind, you can use two packs of Gold for one month at any time to catch up.
For Best Results:
- See recommended supplements: https://www.neueve.com/blogs/blog/what-foods-supplements-are-good-for-painful-sex-recurrent-utis
- Add urinary tract health supplements : https://www.neueve.com/products/corsaria
- Add yeast control supplements: https://www.neueve.com/products/reset-and-rejoice
For vaginal use only. Stop use and wash thoroughly to remove the suppository if suspected allergy occurs (such as itching and excessive discharges).
Stop use and consult with your doctor if:
- Symptoms persist after the initial dosage of 8-12 suppositories
- You have pain or tenderness in the lower part of the abdomen and pelvis
- You have vaginal discharge or bleeding, chills, nausea, or feverYou (or your sexual partner) have sores or ulcers
- You have an STD (sexually transmitted disease) or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease)
- Your vaginal discharge is an unusual amount, color, or odor
- You have frequent and painful urinationIf use results in pain, soreness, swelling, redness, itching, or irritation.
NeuEve suppositories are not contraceptives or drugs of any kind. They do NOT protect against any communicable diseases. There is no data available for compatibility with latex condoms. As a precautionary measure, you should not use NeuEve if you use latex condoms. If you are pregnant you should ask a health professional before using this product. If the NeuEve is accidentally eaten or swallowed, it is not a problem, because it is fully food grade and should be safe even though it may taste bad.
Store the product in a cool, dry place (4 – 20°C). Keep it away from heat, direct sunlight, and the reach of children.
1. Use restroom to empty bowels or the bladder. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Tear a single suppository apart from the group.
3. Find the bullet point of the suppository. It has two opened wings.
4. Peel open the suppository shell.
5. Lie on back, raise knees and gently insert the suppository with a finger and push into the vagina as far as it will comfortably go.
6. Stay in this position for about 15 minutes, or until the suppository melts.
Using at bedtime is desirable. Do not use during menses.
Which Formula is Right for Me?
A helpful analogy: think of using NeuEve like training for a marathon. Vaginal wall thickness is like your conditioning level.
Use our charts to look up the formula that is personalized for you.
The right formula depends on:
1. Menopausal status (pre/peri/post)
3. How Painful is Sex? (0-10)
|Vaginal Wall Thickness
|Quantity per Month (28-days)
The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Specific results are not guaranteed and results may vary.
For more information, please read our full legal disclaimer.