Organic palm oil*, organic coconut oil, organic beeswax, organic evening primrose oil, organic sea buckthorn fruit oil, organic rose essential oil, organic sweet orange oil, organic vitamin E (d-α tocopherol), and a proprietary blend of nutrients. All ingredients are natural, organic, green, gluten-free, GMO-free, food-grade, and of plant source.
NeuEve balm cream does NOT contain any synthetic chemicals, hormones, drugs, herbs (such as black cohosh and wild yam), yeasts, bacteria, petroleum products, artificial color, artificial fragrance, and preservatives such as parabens.
The NeuEve balm cream is made with more concentrated ingredients than the suppository so that a small amount can be used at a time to avoid messiness.
Vulvar itching, burning, dryness, atrophy, painful intercourse (dyspareunia), and/or vaginal muscle spasm (vaginismus).* Mainly for external vulvar where the suppository does not reach.
Empty the bladder. Wash with soap and water. Gently apply a tiny amount of the balm with a finger to the vulvar once daily at bedtime. To start, apply a 1/4 of a dime size. If no irritation, gradually increase the amount but not exceed a dime size. After application of the balm, you may feel the moisture in 10-20 minutes. One jar of 20 grams (0.7 oz) may last 3-6 months. Can be used in combination with the NeuEve suppository. If you are >70 or a sensitive type, you may be sensitive to the regular balm cream. You may try the milder Sensitive Cream.
How do I know if the product has worked for me? You may assess your progress by reading this article.
For Best Results:
- See recommended supplements: https://www.neueve.com/blogs/blog/what-foods-supplements-are-good-for-painful-sex-recurrent-utis
- Add Sea Buckthorn Oil supplements : https://www.neueve.com/products/sea-buckthorn
The most common mistake in using balm cream is overapplication. A tiny little amount like 1/10 of a dime size (a rice size) is sufficient to have a positive effect. Over-application can cause burning. This product is not a lube. Do not over-apply. Do not use it during menses.
For vulvovaginal use only. Over-application may cause intolerance. Stop use and wash thoroughly to remove the cream if suspected allergy occurs (such as extensive itching and excessive discharges).
Store the product in a cool, dry place (4 – 20°C). Keep it away from heat, direct sunlight, and the reach of children.
The itching and dryness have bothered me for so many years. Vitamin E cream does not work. NeuEve cream works. I have no more itching!
Thank you Dr. Chang. You're a godsend! The cream works so well that I almost forgot that I had this itching problem.
I am sensitive to estrogen. Even at the lowest dosage, I got bleeding. My OB/GYN recommended me to try NeuEve cream. Now I have no more itching. I am so happy.
I have suffered from vulva/vaginal dryness for the last 10 years and thought I'd never find an all-natural formula to fix the problem. There were times when the dryness was so bad my tissues would bleed. I'd use pure vitamin E oil and that didn't do anything to relieve the problem; just gave me short-term relief. I sometimes had to apply the vitamin E 3-4 times a day. And then I learned about NeuEve. What I love about NeuEve Cream is that I apply a tiny amount after bathing and I'm good to go for the day. And, I no longer have the odor associated with the condition since starting NeuEve. I always associated that odor with poor hygiene until I had it. If all women knew about the tremendous benefits of NeuEve, they'd get in line to buy it!
NeuEve was recommended to me by a friend. It's been a god send! Using the silk suppositories every third day and using the cream nightly I have found wonderful relief from my discomfort! I have vaginal atrophy and burning and itching. Your products have helped tremendously. I've been using them for a little over a month and I have noticed a great relief from my symptoms. Thank you Dr Chang!
Disclaimer on Testimonials:
- The testimonials presented on any of our website are applicable to the individuals depicted only and may not be representative of the experience of others. The testimonials are not paid and are not indicative of future performance or success of any other individuals.
- Testimonials appearing on this site are actually received via text submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results may vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products.
- In addition, these testimonials are not intended to make any claims that this website and/or the products sold here can be used to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition.
- All product reviews / testimonials / success stories are the sole opinions, findings or experiences of our customers. We do not "suggest" or "coach" the wording of them - and we do not pay for testimonials or reviews.
Which Formula is Right for Me?
A helpful analogy: think of using NeuEve like training for a marathon. Vaginal wall thickness is like your conditioning level.
Use our charts to look up the formula that is personalized for you.
The right formula depends on:
1. Menopausal status (pre/peri/post)
3. How Painful is Sex? (0-10)
|Vaginal Wall Thickness||Thin||Moderate||Thick|
|Use Every||3-4 days||5 days||7 days|
|Quantity per Month (28-days)||8||6||4|
The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Specific results are not guaranteed and results may vary.
For more information, please read our full legal disclaimer.